What is the Associate Member Program?
• The Associate Member Program is a way for people who care about caregivers and the people we care for to support our Union!
• Associate Membership requires a monthly dues payment of $15 to actively participate in Union activities and enjoy access to Membership Plus benefits.
Who can become an Associate Member?
• Anyone who is not currently represented by our Union but supports our mission may become an Associate Member.
• Retired caregivers
• Caregivers who are no longer working in the industry
• Caregivers who are not represented by SEIU 775
How do you become an Associate Member?
• You can become an Associate Member by signing up online at https://associate.join775.org and contributing $15 a month in dues.
How do Associate Members pay dues?
• Associate Members pay $15 a month via recurring credit- or debit-card payment. Payment is processed online at https://associate.join775.org
• Your first dues payment will be made as soon as you sign up online at https://associate.join775.org. After this first payment, your debit or credit card will be automatically charged once a month on the same day as when you first signed up for Associate Membership.
• For example, if Jaime signs up as an Associate Member on August 13, the card they provide will be billed on the 13th of every month after.
• The date of your reoccurring payment CAN BE CHANGED. If you would like to change your payment date, please contact Member Resource Center at 1-866-371-3200 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
How do I update my credit-card information?
• The easiest, most secure way to update your credit-card information is to fill out a new Associate Member form online at https://associate.join775.org/
• If you need help filling out the online form, please contact the Member Resource Center at 1-866-371-3200 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
What is and is not included in Associate Membership?
• Associate Members can actively participate in Union activities that support our mission and vision.
• Associate Members enjoy access to Membership Plus benefits. Learn more about the Membership Plus benefits program at www.seiu775plus.org
• Associate Members are not voting members of SEIU 775 and cannot run for Union office.
• Unlike full members, associate members do not have collective bargaining agreements, the right to representation, or full benefits like training and healthcare.
For additional information please contact the Member Resource Center at 1-866-371-3200 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.