MembershipPlus and Bright Now! Dental are sponsoring an exciting contest. You might win a big screen TV or another valuable prize!
- Step One: Click here and we’ll send you a free window sticker that lets visitors know your home is a proud, union home and part of our growing movement standing up for all caregivers and those we care for.
- Step Two: After you get your sticker, let your caregiver brothers and sisters know you’re proud to stand with them; post a photo of you with your sticker on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtag #775Strong. Make sure your post is public so we can see it!Your photo submission automatically enters you into a drawing for your chance to win* either a Samsung 48” Smart LED LCD TV, a Philips Sonicare FlexCare Toothbrush, or Boost Teeth Whitening that includes a free exam, x-rays and teeth cleaning at BrightNow! Dental!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open only to those SEIU 775 members who identify themselves by name, publicly post a photo of themselves with a SEIU 775 distributed window sticker on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #775Strong, and who are 18 as of the date of entry. Employees of SEIU 775 (the “Sponsor”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of SEIU 775, as final and binding.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about April 28, 2016 and ending June 5, 2016. All online entries must be received by June 5, 2016 11:59PM PST.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by posting (1) a public photo of yourself with a SEIU 775 distributed window sticker (2) with your full name (3) on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (4) with the hashtag #775Strong. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SEIU 775. You may enter only once. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SEIU 775.
- Prizes: Winners will receive one of the following prizes: a Samsung 48″ Smart LED LCD TV ($429 value), a Philips Sonicare FlexCare Toothbrush ($149 value), or a boost teeth whitening at BrightNow! Dental ($780 value). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SEIU 775 to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor.
Winners will be notified either via the social network they used to submit their contest entry, or via the email address we have on file based on the first and last name of the winner, within five (5) days following the winner selection. SEIU 775 shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights granted by you: By entering this content you understand that SEIU 775, anyone acting on behalf of SEIU 775, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: SEIU 775 reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, SEIU 775 may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SEIU 775. SEIU 775 reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. SEIU 775 has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, SEIU 775 reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from SEIU 775. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless SEIU 775 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States AND Washington State, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington State having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Contest: The Sponsor of the Contest is SEIU 775, 215 Columbia Street, Seattle, WA 98104.