We voted ‘YES’!
IPs have approved our 2023-2025 contract with CDWA!
2023-2025 CDWA contract highlights:
- More than $25 an hour for experienced caregivers with advanced training
- Starting wages of more than $21 an hour by the end of our contract
- Raises every six months and additional raises as you gain experience
- Credit for prior experience
- NEW! healthcare for caregivers’ kids
- Comprehensive caregiver healthcare for $25 a month
- Retirement benefit, with asignificantincreasefor experienced caregivers
- Paid Time Off (PTO) increases and increase to PTO accrual limit
- Paid holidays and administrative time
- Paid mileage increase
- Anti-harassment, Abuse, and Discrimination protections and pay (HADit)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Slip-resistant shoes for caregivers – aka Caregiver Kicks!
- Carina.org – the caregiver job-matching app
- Holding CDWA accountable
- Union representation